Shit I think I had this as a kid.
The Fantastic Four Enjoy Breakfast In Ancient Coloring Book [Art]
While we remain dedicated readers of Jonathan Hickman’s ongoing Fantastic Four saga, a 1983 coloring book unearthed by cartoonist Mark Anderson may give the Marvel Comics architect a run for his money. Created by David Anthony Kraft, Ed Hannigan and Chic Stone, the story finds the heroes of Marvel’s First Family enjoying some leisure activities before being set upon by the Frightful Four. The illustrations are as charming as they are cheesy, and we especially like the photo of Doctor Doom that Reed Richards hangs on his living room wall.
You can download a PDF of the entire book at Anderson’s website, but first check out some of our favorite images at ComicsAlliance.
- ardentnerd reblogged this from comicsalliance
- papaiurso reblogged this from kayfabe
- dinosandlittlecupcakes reblogged this from kayfabe
- adrosdeathzombie likes this
- heylarrywhatareyoumadeof reblogged this from kayfabe
- darkarfs likes this
- animepapi reblogged this from kayfabe
- kayfabe reblogged this from comicsalliance
- gomeznude2012 likes this
- This was featured in #Comics
- comicsalliance posted this