That’s me holding one of our limited edition CBGB art prints. Rob G. and I made 500 of them to celebrate the release of our story “The Helsinki Syndrome” in CBGB: The Comic Book.
But what if you don’t live near one of those stores, and you aren’t going to Comic Con? We got your backs! What we’re gonna do is give these prints away online too, right here. How do you get one?
- Buy a copy of CBGB: The Comic Book #1, out Wednesday, July 21st.
- Take a picture while holding the comic book, similar to what I did above. But show more of your beautiful faces.
- Post the picture to your Tumblr, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Email the link to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll keep giving them away until we run out! So don’t be shy, flash your CBGB, and we’ll give you the gorgeous goods. Proper.
- rossshoopman likes this
- haloone likes this
- laineydiemond said: i forgot you shorted your hairs.
- laineydiemond likes this
- mynameisjeremy likes this
- suitep likes this
- erniwalker likes this
- jenniferruiz likes this
- shanehoughton likes this
- davidgeis likes this
- mikekarnell likes this
- davepress likes this
- samhumphries posted this